Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

After passing the 107 exam

well I just completed the application on IACRA. Took 2 days and several hours for the test results to show up in their data base. Hopefully in 7 days I should receive a temporary certificate.
You should have received your temporary certificate at the test site after passing the test. (Unless things have changed.)

You should have received your temporary certificate at the test site after passing the test. (Unless things have changed.)

Not for a new certificate. The temp shows up on IACRA a few days later, then your cert # shows up a few weeks later and finally the hard copy shows up about 6 weeks after passing the test.

Renewals your test results are proof of currency. Sort of like a BFR endorsement in a Part 91 pilot's logbook.

Not for a new certificate. The temp shows up on IACRA a few days later, then your cert # shows up a few weeks later and finally the hard copy shows up about 6 weeks after passing the test.

Renewals your test results are proof of currency. Sort of like a BFR endorsement in a Part 91 pilot's logbook.
Huh, I guess that changed since I passed the exam almost two years ago. I walked away from the test site with my temp.

Hey guys I took the 107 exam and passed on April 11. How long does it take for the test results to show up in the data base so I can continue the registration process on IACRA? I have the process started but when I enter the test ID number and search its not finding it.

I passed my 107 on April 25th. I probably lost a day or two as my saved Exam # I was using had two numbers swapped. Mea Culpa! Got it squared away this morning when I went over everything and found the error.

IACRA said:
PLEASE NOTE: Your temporary Remote Pilot certificate will be available in IACRA in approximately 7 days. You should log into IACRA and look for the green “Temporary Certificate” button in the Existing Applications section of the Applicant Console. You will also receive an email from the Airman Registry when the temporary certificate is available.

Patiently waiting. ;)

As of May 11 2019, a month after the test, im showing a certificate number in IACRA. Im hoping to receive my card in the mail very soon.

Took exam may 17
Proctor input my name wrong (who the hell puts a suffix after the middle name )
Faa finally said they fixed it may 24 after non stop phone calls ranging from California, Texas, and Oklahoma to find somebody who could actually help

Test showed up in iacra may 25

Still waiting for it to be processed in iacra with an email saying if it doesnt go through I'll have to submit a request in writing to get my name changed which can take 2-3 weeks to process then I have to go through the iacra process again.

Took exam may 17
Faa finally said they fixed it may 24 after non stop phone calls ranging from California, Texas, and Oklahoma to find somebody who could actually help

Still waiting for it to be processed in iacra with an email saying if it doesnt go through I'll have to submit a request in writing to get my name changed which can take 2-3 weeks to process then I have to go through the iacra process again.
My proctor let me review everything on her screen before sending it. I ended up transposing 2 charaters in my exam # when posting on IACRA. That lost me a day or two but finally entered it correctly and all was fine. Hope you are good to go now!

Last edited:
Took exam may 17

Update - temp cert in iacra 5-31-2019

Reactions: Thoraldus
Only 4 weeks? It was like 3 months for me to get the hardcopy ...
If you call the faa they have an option that will tell you what day they are working on for certifications. Last week middle of the week they were working on the end of April so not too bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905