Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Airspace Authorization 1 mile outside of major class B?

It will expedite this if you cut & paste your authorization for all here to see and answer your questions. Waivers and authorization are not the same. Do you have an authorization on hand?

Just for an example....here are a couple recent auth’s...one through AirMap and one through Skyward.

Attachments

• LAANC Auth 061519.pdf
    740.3 KB · Views: 3
  • LAANC Auth 062219.pdf
    476.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Fontinalis
No app needed. Apply from your PC, u can use Skyward.io

tutorials

Skyward wont let me sign up or even request information without an email attached to a business domain. Im just getting irritated now. The FAA should have a LAANC form and should not be mandating business to private companies. Looks like I'm going to wait until the end of the week for an Android app to release...

Skyward wont let me sign up or even request information without an email attached to a business domain. Im just getting irritated now. The FAA should have a LAANC form and should not be mandating business to private companies. Looks like I'm going to wait until the end of the week for an Android app to release...
???? my email is a .com, works fine. On a PC.
Why can't u request a LAANC authorization on your PC?

Best I can tell from his FAM posting earlier, this is the area (red pin). He's knee deep in the Bravo airspace, but in a 100 feet FAM GRID.

Don't quite understand his issue with Skyward, this is a simple LAANC approval up to 100 ft.
Posted several videos walking through the process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker