Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Aloha...

Reaction score
Website
www.konacreativeimages.com
Aloha from Hawaii. I'm looking forward to incorporating drone photography and video into my business. My photography business specializes in portraits, real estate, and weddings, but I also plan on using my drone images for creating fine art images of hard to reach areas on the island. Still have to get my part 107 license but for now working on getting more proficient with my P3P. I'm looking forward to this forum being a great way to learn more from experts who have been flying for a long time and using their drone commercially.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljupco75