Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Anker 757 Portable Charging Pack

TreeLineView

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Just testing out my new Anker 757 charging pack. it was able to charge my 16 TB50 batters from 20% to 100% in about 90 minutes. Still had 16%. Enough left over to charge my iPhone, Controller for my M200 and Air 2S, My MacBook Pro. Great addition to the gear for those long days in the large Solar Fields. Don't have to worry about running out of batteries now. Will also come in handy for S&R missions. IMG_2033.JPG

Nice! I just picked up a Bluetti EB3A for a much less refined version of your setup. They claim 268Wh and 600W Pure Sine Wave for the AC port. Either way it was $200 and should get my Phantom batteries up to charge when needed.

Just testing out my new Anker 757 charging pack. it was able to charge my 16 TB50 batters from 20% to 100% in about 90 minutes. Still had 16%. Enough left over to charge my iPhone, Controller for my M200 and Air 2S, My MacBook Pro. Great addition to the gear for those long days in the large Solar Fields. Don't have to worry about running out of batteries now. Will also come in handy for S&R missions. View attachment 3631
Thanks for sharing, looks like a great addition to your gear.
Regards

Just testing out my new Anker 757 charging pack. it was able to charge my 16 TB50 batters from 20% to 100% in about 90 minutes. Still had 16%. Enough left over to charge my iPhone, Controller for my M200 and Air 2S, My MacBook Pro. Great addition to the gear for those long days in the large Solar Fields. Don't have to worry about running out of batteries now. Will also come in handy for S&R missions.

How many watts and amps is your battery charger pulling at full load? I am looking at putting something together for my M30T charger. I already have a Lion 700 lithium battery and looking for a inverter to pair it up with for a DIY power pack.

How many watts and amps is your battery charger pulling at full load? I am looking at putting something together for my M30T charger. I already have a Lion 700 lithium battery and looking for a inverter to pair it up with for a DIY power pack.
Tom I am not sure on the amps, but the AC has a max output of 1500watts. It has breaker that will trip if you go much above that, but I was not able to get the draw up that high with all the devices I was charging at once. Suppose I could plug in a couple of hair dryers to test it. It also has a solar input and adapters already built in. Solar panels are not included. Its pricy but I am satisfied so far. Well built, but heavy.

Reactions: MikeA
Tom I am not sure on the amps, but the AC has a max output of 1500watts. It has breaker that will trip if you go much above that, but I was not able to get the draw up that high with all the devices I was charging at once. Suppose I could plug in a couple of hair dryers to test it. It also has a solar input and adapters already built in. Solar panels are not included. Its pricy but I am satisfied so far. Well built, but heavy.
Thanks, I am going to use a 1500w inverter with the large 716Wh Lithium battery I already have which should cover anything I need to power in the field. This is the inline amp/watt tester I use for measuring power draw.

Attachments

• pwr tstr 1.jpg
    pwr tstr 1.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pwr tstr 2.jpg
    pwr tstr 2.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: MikeA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members