Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Another ‘hello!’ From Central Florida!

TerryJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It’s so great to see this commercial forum available and I look forward to being an active part of the community.

I am an Apple consultant and instructor but over the past year I have been incorporating drone activities into my tech mix and aiming to continue the shift in 2018. I have my 107 and working on some very cool projects with a prominent high performance aviation company here in the Orlando area for some great services coming this year.

Happy new year to everyone and let’s make it a great year for professional drone services!

Reactions: dirkclod

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: TerryJ

AH-1G

Reaction score
Website
digitalphotographypainting.weebly.com
Hi everyone!

It’s so great to see this commercial forum available and I look forward to being an active part of the community.

I am an Apple consultant and instructor but over the past year I have been incorporating drone activities into my tech mix and aiming to continue the shift in 2018. I have my 107 and working on some very cool projects with a prominent high performance aviation company here in the Orlando area for some great services coming this year.

Happy new year to everyone and let’s make it a great year for professional drone services!
Hello TerryJ, I'm over here in Ocoee, maybe some time we can get together for coffee or cola and share information.:)

Reactions: TerryJ

TerryJ

Reaction score
Hello TerryJ, I'm over here in Ocoee, maybe some time we can get together for coffee or cola and share information.:)
Hey AH-1G!

Thanks for the note... it would be great to meet up sometime and talk 'drone'. I am in Davenport but I travel all over the Orlando area for work throughout the week.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quinn Karter