Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Another question - Transitions

One of the well established YouTuber says you first video is your worst video. You will never improve unless you produce them.

Thanks again, as for editing, I'm enjoying the learning process. I know one of the clips had different altitudes from the ending of one to the beginning of next. Here again that was a mistake not matching the two clips. One thing about it, after this experience, I don't even want to go back an look at home videos, I know they were terrible.
haha it's all part of the process, havin fun and gettin better

I went back and made all the changes both of you recommended. I'm uploading about 400 photos to Multivista right now, but will post the corrected video later.
Two things I had problems with, extending the music and fading it at the end. I did add a transition where I cut it at 1:28, and thanks guys, it made a nice difference.

Thanks again, as for editing, I'm enjoying the learning process. I know one of the clips had different altitudes from the ending of one to the beginning of next. Here again that was a mistake not matching the two clips. One thing about it, after this experience, I don't even want to go back an look at home videos, I know they were terrible.

The more you edit the bigger an editing critique you become. I watch some of our work from a few years ago and I can hardly stand it LOL.

That's me in a nut shell there LOL!

Reactions: MapMaker53

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM