Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Any Insurance Pros out there?

Reaction score
Website
centralvaphoto.com
Hi all. I'm a commercial photographer (LLC) and use sUAS' for Real Estate and occasional events. I was covered by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) liability insurance for awhile, but am no longer a member. Now I'm looking at joining AOPA for their Drone coverage, but haven't even spoken to my Home-Auto Insurer yet (USAA). Some big companies cover everything... I see a lot of comments when searching about this topic, but not much about what is currently recommended by industry professionals. Is liability enough, or should I be prepared to cover FAA legal challenges, as well? Are there insurers that cater to Part 107 pilots, specifically? If so, got a list? Is there an insurance package designed to cover both RPIC and Photography Business insurance needs? If anyone on this forum is an Insurance Professional, I'd love to hear your current advice! Cheers -Brian

Hello,

My name is Joe Ernster and I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial and public UAS/UAV/drone insurance. I have provided a link below to one of my previous threads on this forum. This should answer many of your questions. However, if you need anything further, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Thanks,

Joe Ernster

Hello,

My name is Joe Ernster and I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial and public UAS/UAV/drone insurance. I have provided a link below to one of my previous threads on this forum. This should answer many of your questions. However, if you need anything further, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Thanks,

Joe Ernster
Perfect. Thanks Joe! Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku