Join our growing community today!

Anyone ever do work for Fairfleet?

Hawaii Drone Imaging

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has done a job for this company:

I was approached for a job and wanted to see if anyone here has had experience with them.

Mahalo in advance!

Last edited:
This is a relatively slow forum, give it some time. No responses doesn't necessarily mean that it's not a reputable company.

My personal hesitations working with them would be that a) they're a Germany based company and might not be totally focused on the US and b) the founder is a finances guy and not a tech or aviation guy. That to me is just always a red flag. He wants to build a big marketplace first, expand expand expand and may or may not know the intricacies of the actual drone part of the business because those are usually secondary to people like that. You can always sign up, do a job for them and report back.

Last edited:
This is a relatively slow forum, give it some time. No responses doesn't necessarily mean that it's not a reputable company.

My personal hesitations working with them would be that a) they're a Germany based company and might not be totally focused on the US and b) the founder is a finances guy and not a tech or aviation guy. That to me is just always a red flag. He wants to build a big marketplace first, expand expand expand and may or may not know the intricacies of the actual drone part of the business because those are usually secondary to people like that. You can always sign up, do a job for them and report back.

@iReviewFrozenDinners Thanks for the read and the insight. I may take them up on the job and see how it turns out. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Mahalo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN