Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Aquiline Drones

USA Drone Guy

Reaction score
Anyone here have any experience with Aquiline Drones out of Connecticut? Seems like a good platform and business model. Do they have enough work to offer contractors to make the advertised $100k+ per year? Thanks.

Anyone here have any experience with Aquiline Drones out of Connecticut? Seems like a good platform and business model. Do they have enough work to offer contractors to make the advertised $100k+ per year? Thanks.
From what I read I think the premise behind the plan is we train you and sell you a software package and then you take what we teach you and make a business out of it. Call me a sceptic, but I am really cautious about spending money on what amounts to vaporware. Yes, you get a lot of tools but there is still the "business" of making it work. While some aspects of running a UAS business are not as technically involved, you still need a good understanding and technical ability in the area you choose to venture into prior to waving the magic wand. Bottom line, learn to fly with Gold Seal if you haven't already pulled the trigger and save yourself some money.
To me, this appears to be yet another company trying to cash in on the boom. They aren't offering you anything you can't do for yourself other than take your money for software that may or may not work in a business you build.
Like some, when I first started it was a pretty daunting challenge and it definitely was overwhelming. We hired a consultant to create our documentation for the unbelievably low price of...and what I got was basically and outline in its barest form. At least it formed a starting point that I spent a few months fleshing out and rewriting (numerous times). After 14 revisions over the past few years and a lot of input from the community and our general council, we have a working operating manual, maintenance program, and a training program that is still being revised to meet the changing climate. In the process, I learned there is not a magic wand or easy button. You need to dive in and learn everything you can about the subject and be willing to throw it out the window and learn it again when the rules and regs change. And don't depend on anyone who says they are going to hand you a business. Clients are something that it takes years to develop and no-one can simply hand them to you and you are instantly making "X" sum of money out of the starting gate. Don't quit your day job until you have spent the time and effort into developing a stable client base and a reputation of excellence in your chosen field.

Last edited:
I already have my 107 and an LLC already. Just wondering if anyone has done any work on their behalf and if they’ve found that there’s work to be done as they say there is.

It formed a starting place which I spent a couple of months fleshing out and re writing (multiple times). After 14 improvements within the previous couple of years and also a great deal of input from town and also our overall council, we've got an operating operating manual, maintenance application, and an exercise regime that's being revised to satisfy with the shifting climate. From the method, I heard there is certainly not magical wand of button. Now you want to dip and learn whatever you can about the niche and also be eager to throw it from the window and also learn it when the principles and regs change. And also don't rely on anybody who claims that they have been likely to give you a enterprise. Customers are a thing it requires years to produce and nobody can only hand them for you personally and you're immediately earning"X" amount of cash out of their starting gate.

Well it’s a lot cheaper than drone boss.
They hired a good web developer that’s for sure.
So far all I see is Photoshop and marketing hype Which doesn’t mean it’s worthless it’s just there’s nothing there to back it up.
Go for it.
But I’ll tell you right now if you’re running the business 100 K is nothing. You’re expenses and overhead will eat that right up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN