Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Autel Evo 2 640T

I did not do anything special. I am not sure of my overlap as DJI Pilot's settings for overlap seemed messed up at the time for the thermal camera, but they were on the lower side by eyeing them up.
Pix4D would not align them but Agisoft could.

A pure guess would be the camera distortion values. Email their support and they can help you with camera parameters to get it to process.

Reactions: MCW LLC
I did not do anything special. I am not sure of my overlap as DJI Pilot's settings for overlap seemed messed up at the time for the thermal camera, but they were on the lower side by eyeing them up.
Pix4D would not align them but Agisoft could.

A pure guess would be the camera distortion values. Email their support and they can help you with camera parameters to get it to process.
Are you using the built in screen controller and default flight app with the P4R ? Liking it okay?

Are you using the built in screen controller and default flight app with the P4R ? Liking it okay?
Yes, I have the non-SDK Phantom 4 RTK and I use the built in screen controller. The default flight app is similar to DJI GS Pro and DJI Pilot after you open it.
I have found it to meet my needs and it does have some cool flight modes.

Using the 3D Multi-oriented flight mode I have made probably my best 3D model ever in Agisoft.

So, yes I do like it and I have achieved sub 6cm RMSE on all flight modes now without GCP's.

Any update on processing the Autel Evo 640T in Reality Capture?

Reactions: MikeA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy