Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Bad Prop Mount?

drummingchevy

Reaction score
I've noticed the right rear prop on my P4P wobbles at idle, even after putting on a new prop. After flying today, I took a look at the motor after taking off the prop. There is a little bit of fine orange dust on the top of the motor and inside the prop. Is this a sign of a bad prop mount or a bad motor? Should I look at replacing the prop mount? If so, how do I do that? Thanks in advance!

I've noticed the right rear prop on my P4P wobbles at idle, even after putting on a new prop. After flying today, I took a look at the motor after taking off the prop. There is a little bit of fine orange dust on the top of the motor and inside the prop. Is this a sign of a bad prop mount or a bad motor? Should I look at replacing the prop mount? If so, how do I do that? Thanks in advance!

It would probably be smart to have a service center look at it. If you are having problems like that then having the other three checked would not be overkill.

Reactions: BigAl07
It would probably be smart to have a service center look at it. If you are having problems like that then having the other three checked would not be overkill.

I whole heartedly agree. With the prop/motor being a Single Point of Failure I would definitely error on the side of caution and get the unit serviced ASAP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuabl