Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Battery Deep Cycle Discharge Solution

TreeLineView

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Our Mavic 3 Enterprise battery inventory is ever growing. Anyone have a solution for deep cycle discharging now that Phantom Angel solution is no longer in business?

Our Mavic 3 Enterprise battery inventory is ever growing. Anyone have a solution for deep cycle discharging now that Phantom Angel solution is no longer in business?
Are you looking for a charger that can charge/discharge to storage levels? Or do you want one that can bring the battery down to zero to level the cells and recharge?

That's correct, the adapter is for any Mavic 3 series battery and yes all of the voltage values during maintenance are configurable. Depends on how much you fly but I average about 10-15 batteries a work week excluding if I have any personal projects on the weekend and I have 5 batteries so that's about 50-60/month being 10-12 flights/battery. I cycle and balance every 2-3 months.

That's correct, the adapter is for any Mavic 3 series battery and yes all of the voltage values during maintenance are configurable. Depends on how much you fly but I average about 10-15 batteries a work week excluding if I have any personal projects on the weekend and I have 5 batteries so that's about 50-60/month being 10-12 flights/battery. I cycle and balance every 2-3 months.
much appreciated. Ordering mine now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StewR