Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Best Project Management Solution

VijayChopra

Reaction score
There are a number of details that must be adhered to all the time when managing a construction business. In the present day, those details can increase at a fast rate if you do not have the proper applications or solution to help you. In a construction company where there is no organizational system that keeps all projects and department in tune, it is very certain that the company is not going to last for long in the field. I’m of the opinion you don’t want this for your business; you probably want the business of your company to be accessible and run smoothly. Using the right PM solution, you can watch your business grow. It is about time we dropped the paper and pen method and move on with the new software. So if you have not considered adopting a project management solution for your construction project work, now is the time to do so before you are kicked out of the business.

*link removed from post by Moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hangar "Jobsight" is a really comprehensive app, but Hangar will not license it to drone pilots. The only opportunity to make $$ with it is to fly missions for Hangar, and the compensation is minimal at best. That said, it's very useful for project management from a construction company's perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
There are a number of details that must be adhered to all the time when managing a construction business. In the present day, those details can increase at a fast rate if you do not have the proper applications or solution to help you. In a construction company where there is no organizational system that keeps all projects and department in tune, it is very certain that the company is not going to last for long in the field. I’m of the opinion you don’t want this for your business; you probably want the business of your company to be accessible and run smoothly. Using the right PM solution, you can watch your business grow. It is about time we dropped the paper and pen method and move on with the new software. So if you have not considered adopting a project management solution for your construction project work, now is the time to do so before you are kicked out of the business.

Welcome to the forum Vijay.

Do you have a solution in mind or are you looking for ideas from other Commercial sUAS operators on a PM solution?

My question to the OP is are you talking about just the drone part or the entire operation? For the overall project, there's a large number of PM solutions available from Microsoft Project at the low end to Primavera at the high end. Plus, there's a boatload of construction specific stuff out there like GanttPRO and Acculynx. I've been a PMI certified project manager for over 20 years. The drone aspects of a project are an extremely small part of the overall project.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku