Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Buenos Dias from Arizona

LUIS MARTINEZ

Reaction score
Website
www.martinezaerial.com
Greetings fellow pilots,

I am a retired chief of police (32 years) & got into UAVs in 2015, sole owner of Martinez Aerial in Casa Grande, AZ. Hold a commercial pilot certificate and 107. Early in 2017 I was asked by a police chief in a city of 50K if I would assist the agency in starting their UAS unit. I trained their 6 PD pilots to pass their 107 and now serve as a volunteer chief pilot. Happy to be here...

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Greetings fellow pilots,

I am a retired chief of police (32 years) & got into UAVs in 2015, sole owner of Martinez Aerial in Casa Grande, AZ. Hold a commercial pilot certificate and 107. Early in 2017 I was asked by a police chief in a city of 50K if I would assist the agency in starting their UAS unit. I trained their 6 PD pilots to pass their 107 and now serve as a volunteer chief pilot. Happy to be here...
Hello Luis, this is the Las Vegas Police using the Typhoon H. You may have seen this already
Las Vegas police drones will monitor New Year’s Eve crowds

My son was with the Orange County Sheriff in Central Florida, now a police officer at a private college Sarasota, Fl. Less stress for him and his wife is happier.

Reactions: Aerial Perceptions
Welcome Luis,

I’m from Maricopa, just west of you. I would love to get together with you for a cup of coffee anytime you are up this way, I’m buying. I’m also a (former). Private pilot and hold the 107, doing primarily real estate photography.

Grandpa Jack

Hi guys, I am in Marana and would enjoy heading up and meeting sometime if you decide to get together to fly or for a cup of coffee!

Luis, a friend from my High Power Rocketry days retired from the Pinal County Sherriff's dept. last year. Did you have any interaction with that department?

Regards, Craig

I am a retired chief of police (32 years) & got into UAVs in 2015, sole owner of Martinez Aerial in Casa Grande, AZ. Happy to be here...
I’m from Maricopa, just west of you. I would love to get together with you for a cup of coffee anytime you are up this way, I’m buying.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM