Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Bugs

Jeff Miller

Reaction score
This is just a tip about something I learned the hard way on a golf course shoot. The project was to fly every hole from tee to green following the flight of a typical golf ball. While filming one of the holes I hit a bug which splattered on the very edge of my camera lens. I didn't notice it until two holes later when I switched to camera view and one of it's wings started fluttering in front of the lens. Lesson I learned here: Always check the camera lens for bugs/dirt before filming. Had to go back and shoot three holes over and got way behind schedule.

This is just a tip about something I learned the hard way on a golf course shoot. The project was to fly every hole from tee to green following the flight of a typical golf ball. While filming one of the holes I hit a bug which splattered on the very edge of my camera lens. I didn't notice it until two holes later when I switched to camera view and one of it's wings started fluttering in front of the lens. Lesson I learned here: Always check the camera lens for bugs/dirt before filming. Had to go back and shoot three holes over and got way behind schedule.
Welcome to the forum Jeff 0ROJYyg.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM