Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Can the Autel thermal 640T be used for an orthomosaic mission?

lostmymind

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first time posting and thanks for reading.

I'm new to the Autel Evo II V3 640T and I need to complete a flat roof thermal inspection on a 14 acre property soon. I built the mission in the Smart Controller, but I'm unable to locate if there's an option to use the thermal during the mission.

Am I overlooking a camera option to be used for the orthmosaic mission? Is there an option?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, first time posting and thanks for reading.

I'm new to the Autel Evo II V3 640T and I need to complete a flat roof thermal inspection on a 14 acre property soon. I built the mission in the Smart Controller, but I'm unable to locate if there's an option to use the thermal during the mission.

Am I overlooking a camera option to be used for the orthmosaic mission? Is there an option?

Figured out the thermal is auto produced during the mission.

The problem is what to do with the data after you take it. I have the V2 and nobody apparently wants to deal with anything that isn't DJI.

The problem is what to do with the data after you take it. I have the V2 and nobody apparently wants to deal with anything that isn't DJI.
I agree with this. With as much as I enjoyed the Autel, I decided to return it and get a refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Got to Go