Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Canadian SFOC Process

Anyone needing help going through the process, I just completed my 3rd successful application. The first one is pretty daunting, after that, it goes a lot smoother and approvals are quicker. I have seen companies charging as much as $500.00 per application to file each SFOC, you can do it yourself and it's a free service through Transport Canada. Once you establish a safe and responsible track record with TC, they will ask you to apply for a Standing SFOC or a Graduated SFOC depending on the type of work is involved.
I have submitted and it has been longer than 30 business days I have emailed them as directed with our submission number and have not heard anything back.. what do you recommend?

I have submitted and it has been longer than 30 business days I have emailed them as directed with our submission number and have not heard anything back.. what do you recommend?
They should have gotten back to you. You may want to track it down by calling the appropriate TC office, explain your issue and go from there. I have worked with a number of companies and their applications, the important thing is to provide TC with all the information they require to approve and application and that starts with understanding what it is they need and why. Phone Numbers: Our Offices

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter