Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Cheap Commercial insurance any on heard of theses guys?

The underwriter of the insurance is rated A+ by AM Best, so they are financially sound. Never heard of them before, but I am looking for insurance as well and think I will put this one on my list to check out.

I met these guys (actually a woman that put together the insurance thing) at the Xponential in Denver this year. They are legit and making insurance affordable for the little guy. I highly recommend using them which will help drive down the outrageous prices charged by most in the industry. YAY IDRA (International Drone Racing Association).

Have any of you signed up for this IDRA insurance, and if so, what has your experience been? Their website leaves a lot to be desired, but the price is very competitive.

Can anyone chime in about the applicability of this insurance to commercial purposes? Seems that it’s for rec only based on the article posted above

Can anyone chime in about the applicability of this insurance to commercial purposes? Seems that it’s for rec only based on the article posted above

Well the IRDA website explicitly says it covers commercial use, but I've yet to read a review from a customer...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM