Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Checking in From Houston, TX

drummingchevy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm not operating commercially yet but I plan to get my 107 in the next month or so, at which point I'll start off with photography for Dronebase and see where that takes me. If nothing else, it will provide me with some flight time, experience, and hopefully a basic portfolio. I have earned my Bachelor's degree in aviation and I currently hold my airplane multi-engine commercial certificate, so sUAS is the next logical step for me in the aviation industry!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all!

I'm not operating commercially yet but I plan to get my 107 in the next month or so, at which point I'll start off with photography for Dronebase and see where that takes me. If nothing else, it will provide me with some flight time, experience, and hopefully a basic portfolio. I have earned my Bachelor's degree in aviation and I currently hold my airplane multi-engine commercial certificate, so sUAS is the next logical step for me in the aviation industry!

Welcome DrummingChevy!

Something tells me you should be a good candidate to ace the Part 107 test. Bet you have the charts down pat, eh?

Good luck and look forward to reading of your adventures.

Jeff

Dronebase?! Watch out for those low paying drone endangering jobs, AKA Roof Inspection. Though they seem to have raised from $40 to $70. I'll do $70 if it's close to home and not tree encrusted :eek: I'm sure the prices would be better if there weren't a bevy of new pilots willing to work for free, or worse, pay them for the experience:rolleyes:
586ea88b9e6a8.image.jpg

Dronebase?! Watch out for those low paying drone endangering jobs, AKA Roof Inspection. Though they seem to have raised from $40 to $70. I'll do $70 if it's close to home and not tree encrusted :eek: I'm sure the prices would be better if there weren't a bevy of new pilots willing to work for free, or worse, pay them for the experience:rolleyes:
View attachment 16
As long as they have their 107 license they can inspect, without it it's illegal.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM