Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Chimney inspection and repair

Tomtomtomtom

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to say hi and explain how useful my drone has been for my business. I have a chimney repair service and have used ladders for years to inspect a customer's chimney and then explain to the customer what needs to be done. I now use the drone to fly around the chimney and video the issues associated with repair. Customers appreciate it a lot more when they are able to see what's going on...and usually results in a sale :)

Hello, I wanted to say hi and explain how useful my drone has been for my business. I have a chimney repair service and have used ladders for years to inspect a customer's chimney and then explain to the customer what needs to be done. I now use the drone to fly around the chimney and video the issues associated with repair. Customers appreciate it a lot more when they are able to see what's going on...and usually results in a sale :)
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

all households....many times, customers don't believe me when I tell them that water is getting down between the flue and brickwork....or the brick needs to be repointed badly. When I show them closeups of their problems, they are usually quite satisfied to hire me.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Bit of humor for you. I figured that I would take a few shots of the roof of my house for an ad. Got the aircraft up over the roof and spotted a dark spot on a shingle, yup, damaged shingle and then noticed a crack in the cement cap on the chimney. Yup, Rodger's roof and chimney needed repair. Repairs complete before any serous damage.

That's a great use! I'm curious if you have confidence in your current drone to where you could perform one of your paid services (where you would have had to otherwise go on a roof) with only your drone? Or are we not there yet? What would it take?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker