Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

CLOSED

DronePhD

Reaction score
Website
www.dronephd.net
Flying into Bakersfield this week. Last minute Big job, so my TB55s being shipped via Ground are gonna be trailing and holding me back. I can 'legally' bring 2 sets with me and the M210v2 on my flight, but my pleadings with AA did not get me any further permissions.

Does anyone in the area have a few sets of TB55s that I can put to use for a few days until the rest of mine arrive? It would only be 3 - 6 cycles max over the course of 3 days (T/W/Th). FedEx claims mine will arrive by EOD Thursday.

PM me please if you have a potential solution!

R,

Dr. Drone, LT, Navy Vet
DronePhD.net

This is an ongoing problem within the airline industry, they are so paranoid that these batteries are bombs waiting to explode. Cool and is a fire proof bag to me they are of little or no danger. I have carried the Phantom and Inspire in our Cessna 402 many times and have no fear of them., and never a problem.

Flying into Bakersfield this week. Last minute Big job, so my TB55s being shipped via Ground are gonna be trailing and holding me back. I can 'legally' bring 2 sets with me and the M210v2 on my flight, but my pleadings with AA did not get me any further permissions.

Does anyone in the area have a few sets of TB55s that I can put to use for a few days until the rest of mine arrive? It would only be 3 - 6 cycles max over the course of 3 days (T/W/Th). FedEx claims mine will arrive by EOD Thursday.

PM me please if you have a potential solution!

R,

Dr. Drone, LT, Navy Vet
DronePhD.net

How did you get a PHD (Piled, Higher, & Deeper) in drones. One ex Lt to another.

Reactions: Pelagic One

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy