Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Commercial UAV Expo In September Is Breaking Records

CarlBerndtson

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Commercial UAV Expo - Sept 5-7 In Vegas - www.expouav.com - is poised to be a record breaker (250 exhibitors, 4,000 attendees from 75 nations). You can attend the expo for free ($150 value) using the code SAVE100 during the days reg process. That includes keynotes, receptions, lots of other stuff. A great opportunity for fun and professional growth.

I'll be there. I have a session on 9/6 from 11:00-12:30 titled "Drone Pilot Opportunities and Operations. Join myself and 6 other panelists for a fun discussion about the drone industry.

Commercial UAV Expo - Sept 5-7 In Vegas - www.expouav.com - is poised to be a record breaker (250 exhibitors, 4,000 attendees from 75 nations). You can attend the expo for free ($150 value) using the code SAVE100 during the days reg process. That includes keynotes, receptions, lots of other stuff. A great opportunity for fun and professional growth.
Checking my calendar can you send me a flyer

Besides give an opportunity to get away from home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164