Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Contractors Wanted - Aerial Alchemy

AerialAlchemy

Reaction score
Aerial Alchemy, based in Camarillo, CA, is currently seeking Part 107-licensed UAS Operators to assist us in conducting scans of utility infrastructure in Central and Northern California. As a contractor, you can expect a very kinetic environment, cyclic deployment schedules in small teams, an opportunity for competitive compensation, and opportunity for substantial professional growth throughout an adventurous workflow. Equipment, drones, and transportation are provided by us, as well as all necessary training before deployment. For more information contact us at [email protected], and welcome aboard!

Aerial Alchemy, based in Camarillo, CA, is currently seeking Part 107-licensed UAS Operators to assist us in conducting scans of utility infrastructure in Central and Northern California. As a contractor, you can expect a very kinetic environment, cyclic deployment schedules in small teams, an opportunity for competitive compensation, and opportunity for substantial professional growth throughout an adventurous workflow. Equipment, drones, and transportation are provided by us, as well as all necessary training before deployment. For more information contact us at [email protected], and welcome aboard!

I am interested but live in Colorado. Do you also provide training?

JDSimpson, yes, we will provide all necessary training to ensure confident and competent operations with our system. As far as living in Colorado, it is up to you how you'd feel being away for weeks at a time. Interviewing/Onboarding will be conducted in Camarillo, CA for a few days, then operations will be conducted across California as a member of a 2 or 3-man team in one of our vehicles. The planned rotation is two weeks in the field, one week at our shop/off. I hope this addresses some of your questions/concerns.

JDSimpson, yes, we will provide all necessary training to ensure confident and competent operations with our system. As far as living in Colorado, it is up to you how you'd feel being away for weeks at a time. Interviewing/Onboarding will be conducted in Camarillo, CA for a few days, then operations will be conducted across California as a member of a 2 or 3-man team in one of our vehicles. The planned rotation is two weeks in the field, one week at our shop/off. I hope this addresses some of your questions/concerns.

Thank you for the full explanation. I will follow up using your posted email.

If I wasn't old and semi retired I might be interested, sounds like it might be a good job if the money is good. UC Merced, Ca has a UAV training program going on right now, I know they have some young, energetic undergrads that will be looking for jobs very soon. Brandon Stark heads up the UAV training.

R.Perry,

Thank you for reaching out and that is a potential source for operators that I didn't consider. Do you happen to have any contact info for Mr. Stark.

Thank you,
Mark

PM me, I'll ask Brandon if I can give out his phone and email, I'm sure he won't mind but I need to ask first. He is a very likable person, and a stickler for legalities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM