Dealership recommendations in Maryland.

Island

Oct 30, 2019
I live in the Hagerstown MD area and I'm helping someone with feature comparisons and specifications for commercial drone applications. We're just getting started and looking at models and options. Beyond the hobbyist and toy market, I don't see any showrooms that display full-blown commercial drones.

I've been reading a lot but really want to see them up close and personal and even talk to a "knowledgeable" sales rep.

The intended payload is photographic and mapping gear. Among other things payload weight, range and duration are at the top of the list. But I am a little old fashioned in that I'd like to "kick the tires" (figuratively). It would be nice to even see fly in person.

Anyone have a suggestions for a dealer or place to see them within a 2 hours drive of Hagerstown MD?

There are no commercial drone sales businesses here in Maryland that I'm aware of. I deal with folks up in NJ or SC. Your best bet is to make contact with some of the drone mapping businesses and see if you can tag along and shadow them as they do assignments throughout the state.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlisonChar