Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Demonstration of Ignorance: HightowerDrones

HightowerDrones

Reaction score
Hey, I have never flown or touched a drone. I recently got into "batch 2" of the Skydio 2 sale, and I am expecting delivery soon.

My goal is to earn money using drones to create video footage specializing in following someone who is on some type of trajectory of 3mph to 20mph.

I am hoping to ride a single wheelie for so long the drone runs out of batteries, so I'm stoked that the batteries only last 20 minutes.

Reactions: dronecyclops
I can't help you with that but good luck with it and welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Hey, I have never flown or touched a drone. I recently got into "batch 2" of the Skydio 2 sale, and I am expecting delivery soon.

My goal is to earn money using drones to create video footage specializing in following someone who is on some type of trajectory of 3mph to 20mph.

I am hoping to ride a single wheelie for so long the drone runs out of batteries, so I'm stoked that the batteries only last 20 minutes.
Welcome - this is the Commercial Drone forum.
Of course you are welcome but since you say you have never touched a drone before and you have ordered a Skydio 2 you might like to take a look and join.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy