Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Inspire Update - don't

R.Perry

Reaction score
If you are using a third party App like Litchi and have an Inspire, don't update the software. I did and now Litchi won't do panos, have tried Drone Deploy yet.

Contacted DJI, can't reverse the update. Was told we don't recommend third party software. I told them they should because it normally works better than theirs.

I'm going to upload the old firmware from one of our other Inspires and see if I can get it uploaded to mine.

I'm really becoming discusted with DJI and their Apps.

As for Litchi, hopefully they will be getting a fix for this mess. In the mean time doing panos manually.

If you are using a third party App like Litchi and have an Inspire, don't update the software. I did and now Litchi won't do panos, have tried Drone Deploy yet.

Contacted DJI, can't reverse the update. Was told we don't recommend third party software. I told them they should because it normally works better than theirs.

I'm going to upload the old firmware from one of our other Inspires and see if I can get it uploaded to mine.

I'm really becoming disgusted with DJI and their Apps.

As for Litchi, hopefully they will be getting a fix for this mess. In the mean time doing panos manually.

Is DronePan inspire friendly? We used it for a long time before I started using Litchi but we were only flying P3.

Keep us posted and definitely keep the "older firmware" handy for others (like me) just in case :)

Just and update on this problem. I downloaded Litchi to my Android (was using apple) and the I2 did perfect panos so I'll be using the Android tomorrow. I did delete and reload Litchi into that Apple but problem continues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143