Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Lightbridge and A3 Alternatives

bolderflight

Reaction score
I’m CEO of Bolder Flight Systems (Bolder Flight Systems). We’re a team of former NASA and DoD aeronautics researchers and flight test engineers building flight control and data acquisition systems with a focus on reliability, data quality, and ease of use. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the US. We’re considering developing an alternative to the DJI Lightbridge 2 (DJI Lightbridge - revolutionary 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink). As part of this process, we’re conducting a market survey to better understand the needs and requirements of our potential customers. I’d really appreciate if you could provide feedback using this survey:

Thanks!
Brian

Last edited:
Melissa/Brian/Callie, Congratulations firstly!
You guys intend to do some canvassing @ some trade shows? Would recommend AUVSI (broad range) and Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition (Oil & Gas, Solar, Wind...energy).

Do you have a link to this survey in another form? (survey monkey, Qualtrix, etc.)?
How did you plan to collate all the responses from your post or email responses? You might get cut/paste syndrome

Thanks! That's an excellent idea, I created a survey for collecting feedback:

Also, appreciate the suggestions for trade shows.

Cheers!
Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164