Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise + Thermal?

Nitz

Reaction score
Anyone used the Mavic 2 Enterprise? Thermal+Camera
The Speaker and Spotlight functionality look like a great addition to the Mavic platform. I see many uses of it for Emergency management - but I'm curious if anyone has explored or purchased the Enterprise Edition.

I currently have the Mavic 2 Zoom which is a fantastic platform. It's replaced the P4P I was using which i now only use for Orthos for the mechanical shutter.

Anyway,

We received a good initial supply of them and would be happy to put you in touch when a number of clients who have bought them (assuming you would like an opinion of the end user and not a dealer). We also sent them out to a couple of YouTube reviewers to demo as well. Just let us know if there is any information that would be helpful. Our local sheriff also just used the enterprise version they got from us in a public safety night flight training (their COA allows night flights) and a couple of their officers commented on how surprisingly bright they found the spotlight to be. The only drawback on the spotlight is they you can not use the night strobe at the same time as the spotlight so you need to use something else to meet the FAA requirement of a strobe while using the spotlight. Not a big deal, but would have been nice to be able to use both of them at once.

Being a Mavic 2 Zoom owner you will find that the platform is pretty much identical with the addition of the accessories, ADS-B in, self heating batteries and of course the thermal camera if you end up getting the Dual.

Just let me know what we can do to help or connect you with anyone you would like to talk to about it.

If you decide you want one, we have them in stock here: Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual

Thanks!

Reactions: Nitz
We received a good initial supply of them and would be happy to put you in touch when a number of clients who have bought them (assuming you would like an opinion of the end user and not a dealer). We also sent them out to a couple of YouTube reviewers to demo as well. Just let us know if there is any information that would be helpful. Our local sheriff also just used the enterprise version they got from us in a public safety night flight training (their COA allows night flights) and a couple of their officers commented on how surprisingly bright they found the spotlight to be. The only drawback on the spotlight is they you can not use the night strobe at the same time as the spotlight so you need to use something else to meet the FAA requirement of a strobe while using the spotlight. Not a big deal, but would have been nice to be able to use both of them at once.

Being a Mavic 2 Zoom owner you will find that the platform is pretty much identical with the addition of the accessories, ADS-B in, self heating batteries and of course the thermal camera if you end up getting the Dual.

Just let me know what we can do to help or connect you with anyone you would like to talk to about it.

If you decide you want one, we have them in stock here: Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual

Thanks!

Greatly appreciate the response and apologize for the delay.

I'm curious on the quality of the IR. I do Electric Utility stuff so looking for something that would be able to spot hotspots in substations and powerlines. I don't need anything fancy, just enough to let our engineers know to monitor an asset.

Do you have any package deals? Should I discuss with you on here or email you directly via your email on the website?

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku