Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Mavic 3E Software Updates Released

TreeLineView

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Looks like Live View using the Vision Assist cameras has been added to the latest firmware update for the drone and Controller. Think the option to turn off "Maintenance Required" has also been added, but will verify after update. There are other improvements for autonomous routes in the release notes and and updated user manual. ***WARNING***. Once you update to this firmware, you CAN NOT downgrade to the previous version.

Finally regained White Balance control, hallelujah. Can't believe how much arguing with DJI it took, but it worked. The low light optimization for waypoint missions could be helpful here in the PNW as well.

Looks like Live View using the Vision Assist cameras has been added to the latest firmware update for the drone and Controller. Think the option to turn off "Maintenance Required" has also been added, but will verify after update. There are other improvements for autonomous routes in the release notes and and updated user manual. ***WARNING***. Once you update to this firmware, you CAN NOT downgrade to the previous version.
I love the Live View. When flying sideways or backwards, the appropriate camera comes on and I can SEE what I'm doing. Very nice update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann