Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI MG-1P Value Questions

HBPilot2023

Reaction score
I have a DJI MG-1P Spray drone outfitted with a 20foot boom from Rantizo. It includes 9 batteries two battery chargers, RC, 2 RC batteries, and RC Battery charger. I have several extra parts and blades. The batteries and drone have very little use on them. I am wondering what it would be worth selling. Does anyone have idea?

I have a DJI MG-1P Spray drone outfitted with a 20foot boom from Rantizo. It includes 9 batteries two battery chargers, RC, 2 RC batteries, and RC Battery charger. I have several extra parts and blades. The batteries and drone have very little use on them. I am wondering what it would be worth selling. Does anyone have idea?
Not much given your market is farmers who want speed and efficiency over cost. The current DJI AG lineup has come a LONG way from the MG-1P. And farmers don’t generally want to spend time fiddling with antiquated equipment. They’d rather spend the extra $40,000 and get something that works fast. You could prob get somewhere between 3-4k. Possibly an enthusiast or someone with more time than money looking to experiment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gstrick1215