Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Jason Quickel

Reaction score
Website
www.aerodroneimagery.com
Pilots, can any of you provide any recommendations for who are the best DJI service / repair companies? I have an older Inpsire 1 v2 that has been throwing some warnings lately (motor overload, signal interference, compass, etc) and would like to have it gone through. I would like hear any and all reputable DJI authorized companies (preferably close to Texas) that may be able to run diagnostics and possibly repair any issues. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jason Quickel
Aero-Drone Imagery
www.aerodroneimagery.com

Pilots, can any of you provide any recommendations for who are the best DJI service / repair companies? I have an older Inpsire 1 v2 that has been throwing some warnings lately (motor overload, signal interference, compass, etc) and would like to have it gone through. I would like hear any and all reputable DJI authorized companies (preferably close to Texas) that may be able to run diagnostics and possibly repair any issues. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jason Quickel
Aero-Drone Imagery
www.aerodroneimagery.com

Jason,

Check out Fortress UAV in Plano, TX. Welcome to Fortress UAV

If you are willing to go through the shipping hassle most likely DJI would be your best bet. They would have all of the necessary updates and knowledge of any bugs for that particular version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM