Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI to Discontinue XT Sensor series

TreeLineView

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that DJI just stopped selling the XT series? Checked with my Flir source, and he did not know. Was in the market for a new 640, but the price just jumped $600 when I called a National supplier as the middle man now controls the remaining stock. DJI is now pushing the XT2 which is more money and requires you move to the Matrice frame. They continue to squeeze the small guy. Guess the money is in larger Enterprise solutions and Oh yeh, Osmos to the masses. LOL

Unfortunately, the original XT is indeed being phased out. However, the price certainly shouldn't have gone up. We have some 640s in stock that I'd be happy to chat with you about if you're still in the market. We're both a FLIR and DJI dealer so the one advantage there is we can source product from either side. Happy to help if you still need anything!

Reactions: R.Perry and BigAl07
Unfortunately, the original XT is indeed being phased out. However, the price certainly shouldn't have gone up. We have some 640s in stock that I'd be happy to chat with you about if you're still in the market. We're both a FLIR and DJI dealer so the one advantage there is we can source product from either side. Happy to help if you still need anything!
thanks Chris. Will reach out to you today. John

Did anyone else hear that DJI just stopped selling the XT series? Checked with my Flir source, and he did not know. Was in the market for a new 640, but the price just jumped $600 when I called a National supplier as the middle man now controls the remaining stock. DJI is now pushing the XT2 which is more money and requires you move to the Matrice frame. They continue to squeeze the small guy. Guess the money is in larger Enterprise solutions and Oh yeh, Osmos to the masses. LOL

Enterprise UAS (parent company of DSLRPros, DroneFly and Aerial Media Pros) still has plenty of XTs in stock. Price should not have changed. We have 336 or 640, performance or radiometric and 9mm, 13mm or 19mm lens options. You are in great hands with Chris, but if he does not have the flavor you need, or you need multiple quotes, give us a call/email. 877-299-1075 / [email protected]. Happy flying guys!

Reactions: Chris Fink
Are you guys also repair centers?

We are! One thing to note here is that DJI does not sell gimbal/camera parts separately. So if you're needing a repair for a XT camera, for example, it will be best to send that to DJI directly. Either way, you're welcome to contact us and we can help guide you down the right path - be it one of our factory-trained technicians repairing it, or us getting it set up to go back to DJI directly.

Thanks for asking!

Reactions: Tavana
I'm contracted to Multivista out of San Francisco, Multivista has franchises all over the country. Our branches has a fairly large fleet of Inspire 2's. Their primary concern of repair centers is fast turnaround times.
I just broke one of the landing legs on my I2, it also broke the antenna. I repaired that myself because it was an easy fix, but major repairs are out of most of our guys skill level and knowledge.
If you have a good repair center I would recommend reaching out to Multivista and let them know your location and what you can offer.
We recently had one of our old Inspire 1's fall out of the sky from about 200 feet, I think they scrapped it.

Reactions: Chris Fink

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV