Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI's new Enterprise sUAS - Matrice 300

Is it 50K? I can't find price details anywhere.
I was just spit balling with the $50K, probably lots more.
Notwithstanding all the public safety dudes in their ad videos, this was built for very large companies with lots of dough. I bet I can count on the fingers of my left hand the number of PS agencies owning one of these a year from now.

Am guessing none of the current sensors will fit and must buy new sensors????

Reactions: Recoveryone
Is it 50K? I can't find price details anywhere.
Shoot me an email, I have pricing. I had the same thought when I first saw the M300 a few days ago, "This thing is easily $40K plus." I was very wrong, it is surprisingly reasonable considering it's all-in-one capabilities. [email protected]

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC

office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271
www.empiredroneco.com
14 Canalview Mall, Fulton, NY 13069
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Reactions: miturnbo
Wow that was a "Soft Rollout". Bet it has that new car smell. Too bad their target audience won't have this type of capitol for awhile.
I don't expect to see public safety dumping their 200/210/M600s any time soon. (Chief, look what just came out!) :)
But, I suspect there will be a brisk market in offshore drilling , antenna inspections, etc.
In my fire dept. we still haven't reached the limit of the M600P capabilities.

BUT, being naturally suspicious, hope DJI doesn't just stop making the batteries for our birds anytime soon.:(( Inspire 1......)

Probably the only feature I am excited with is the ability to "handoff" the controls to a 2nd controller. Aside from that, I was very, very disappointed with the "...55 minutes flight time with no payoad, 38 minutes with..." assuming they are talking about the H20T.

I will always rely on my M600 Pro. It is such a workhorse and it has so many benefits to continually use it.

Interesting Platform... and very impressive specifications. The 2 Radio hand-off exchange from different physical locations is interesting, new payloads very nice, and the batteries are huge in both voltage & capacity. I'd agree, it appears to be a platform targeted to larger companies compared to the 1-2 man shops. But is it... ?

Just my 2-cent opinion: Why is price... at least close estimate not available. It'll eventually be known, direct or indirectly. The XT2, M210 all don't list price but the normal price is known without a quote.

It's a new fasinating & exciting new platform, several are probably curious just ponder. If it's much lower priced than perceived, that's even more reason to openly list... attract possible sales that wouldn't normally take a serious interest. If you want to stimulate the best form of advertisement; it's "word of mouth", then indicate the prices. Example: Apple's new high-end MacPro is avg $40-50K if you build it up, not many will purchase but it quickly became a "known" product with a lot of discussion... probably attracted some additional Buyers not aware. It certainly didn't lower the Products quality, or forecasted sales... if anything it placed it higher on the wish list of many and possible sales.

The DJI Enterprise products are professional product, but it's not in the same market structure as say... Caterpillar or John Deere. They don't list price and use quote price because they "Do" provide discounts & incentives. They normally don't have a hard price like most DJI Enterprise... I could request 4 quotes on DJI product and all four companies will most likely quote same price based on a known fixed price.

It's a game I've never understood and fail to see the marketing benefit.
If price changes... like the Z30 drop, price changes due to market & products.
I actually loose interest In products that withhold suggested price.

Reactions: LUIS MARTINEZ
Probably the only feature I am excited with is the ability to "handoff" the controls to a 2nd controller. Aside from that, I was very, very disappointed with the "...55 minutes flight time with no payoad, 38 minutes with..." assuming they are talking about the H20T.

I will always rely on my M600 Pro. It is such a workhorse and it has so many benefits to continually use it.
M600Pro great craft... but disappointing they dropped additional planned payloads and features. Plus as @LUIS MARTINEZ mentioned, Batteries to force EOL eventually. The TB48S probably isn't too far behind the TB48 end of production... IF it already hasn't ended. The M210v1 is a great craft... personally from various chatter, benefits to retain vs upgrade to M210v2.

Interesting Platform... and very impressive specifications. The 2 Radio hand-off exchange from different physical locations is interesting, new payloads very nice, and the batteries are huge in both voltage & capacity. I'd agree, it appears to be a platform targeted to larger companies compared to the 1-2 man shops. But is it... ?

Just my 2-cent opinion: Why is price... at least close estimate not available. It'll eventually be known, direct or indirectly. The XT2, M210 all don't list price but the normal price is known without a quote.

It's a new fasinating & exciting new platform, several are probably curious just ponder. If it's much lower priced than perceived, that's even more reason to openly list... attract possible sales that wouldn't normally take a serious interest. If you want to stimulate the best form of advertisement; it's "word of mouth", then indicate the prices. Example: Apple's new high-end MacPro is avg $40-50K if you build it up, not many will purchase but it quickly became a "known" product with a lot of discussion... probably attracted some additional Buyers not aware. It certainly didn't lower the Products quality, or forecasted sales... if anything it placed it higher on the wish list of many and possible sales.

The DJI Enterprise products are professional product, but it's not in the same market structure as say... Caterpillar or John Deere. They don't list price and use quote price because they "Do" provide discounts & incentives. They normally don't have a hard price like most DJI Enterprise... I could request 4 quotes on DJI product and all four companies will most likely quote same price based on a known fixed price.

It's a game I've never understood and fail to see the marketing benefit.
If price changes... like the Z30 drop, price changes due to market & products.
I actually loose interest In products that withhold suggested price.

Like all new, cutting edge things.

Over promised, under delivered and DJI is not immune to it.

Even the first M600 was a major disappointment until the corrected it with the Pro.

Like all new, cutting edge things.

Over promised, under delivered and DJI is not immune to it.

Even the first M600 was a major disappointment until the corrected it with the Pro.
Agree... products revise & improve. Although the M600Pro was dropped, ceased development when it was in a prime state to develop... it's potential wasn't even reached and it's drop from development discouraged much 3rd party too.

Still... no marketing reason to not disclose prices.

The Telsa is a cutting edge product... out of reach of many, but it's price structure is known.

Agree... products revise & improve. Although the M600Pro was dropped, ceased development when it was in a prime state to develop... it's potential wasn't even reached and it's drop from development discouraged much 3rd party too.

Still... no marketing reason to not disclose prices.

The Telsa is a cutting edge product... out of reach of many, but it's price structure is known.
M600P dropped? when? It is still on DJI's website and my local dealer still carries them...

M600P dropped? when? It is still on DJI's website and my local dealer still carries them...
Yes, Still selling inventory, but no longer making or developing for it. It was esentially replaced by the M210 series. No new payloads, etc.

It was suppose to have been a heavy platform to remain in service and gain updates. To gain several new payloads and features. The A3 Pro and LightBridge 2 electronics are no longer made... just older inventory if able to find.

It's got such a large platform, it should be able to go through several generations by electronic upgrades... I had hoped to see it endure as their large platform.

Yes, Still selling inventory, but no longer making or developing for it. It was esentially replaced by the M210 series. No new payloads, etc.

It was suppose to have been a heavy platform to remain in service and gain updates. To gain several new payloads and features. The A3 Pro and LightBridge 2 electronics are no longer made... just older inventory if able to find.

It's got such a large platform, it should be able to go through several generations by electronic upgrades... I had hoped to see it endure as their large platform.
I'll ask my dealer next time I visit.

Reactions: dougcjohn
I'll ask my dealer next time I visit.

I’m with ya, love my M600Pro...
But it’s fading....

Go to DJI Official Web Store.. look up M600Pro, select it.... you‘re redirected to “Discounted“ section with various components... basically a clearing page for discontinued items. If it was active, it’d show you the previous page that basically informs you to contact your Dealer... not any more.

Next, look up Lightbridge 2 Kit... takes ya to Product page, select to Buy... redirected to a Not Available in your country notice... again meaning dead & discontinued. This has been this way for last year+. Adorama used to stock A3 Pro and LB2 Kits... always had practically all main components for M600Pro; now shows no longer available. Various prime components were exhausted over a year ago, just main M600Pro package remains... and it’s in Discounted section as they purge old inventory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann