Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

"Drone Comand Virtual" Online Course

andrew124C41

Reaction score
Has anybody taken this online course? I tried to search for it here but found no posts. It purports to address everything one needs to know about drone business opportunities. Probably a webinar type of course.

Has anybody taken this online course? I tried to search for it here but found no posts. It purports to address everything one needs to know about drone business opportunities. Probably a webinar type of course.
Lol it’s the drone boss if you want to waste a bunch of money go for it.

It's a 2 day commercial leading into a high pressure pitch to join their community for a lot of money.

Reactions: JimD
I have never heard of Drone Boss and know absolutely nothing about it which is why I asked.
Well, I checked into it and I thought it was shady.
There’s nothing you’re gonna learn from him you can’t learn here or online.
As far as starting a business, if you’re going to do that, you still need to pull a lot of weight to get it done.

To give them money or earn it?
Both. They charge to become part of their "community" but there's supposed to be a sizable network of resources to draw from when needed. Things like RPIC, pilots, VO, editing (photo and video), etc.
I actually signed up and paid for their seminar and got a couple of useful bits out of it. However, that fee, while not significant, is really a paid sales call for them. The true cost is their $12K price tag for admission to their club. No Thanks.

Reactions: Netling and BigAl07
Both. They charge to become part of their "community" but there's supposed to be a sizable network of resources to draw from when needed. Things like RPIC, pilots, VO, editing (photo and video), etc.
I actually signed up and paid for their seminar and got a couple of useful bits out of it. However, that fee, while not significant, is really a paid sales call for them. The true cost is their $12K price tag for admission to their club. No Thanks.
Sounds like the modern day “we’ll teach you how to be a real estate investor” courses from the 90’es. Timeshare comes to mind!

Reactions: Glhs958

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164