Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone Deploy and Pix4D camera view never works with Mavic 2

RickMC

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this problem? I never had any issues with my previous drones but ever since I started using the Mavic 2 with these two mapping programs the camera view never works, it’s just a black screen. The photos are still captured just fine but I can never get a camera view. Any way to fix this?

This just happening to me last flight with my M2P at the beginning I saw the pictures then it becomes black, I bring back the drone and start again same thing happen then Drone Deploy crash on my mobile I continue the work with DJI Go app.
I flew two weeks before in the extrême North of Canada with my M2P and everything went well, i dont understand

This just happening to me last flight with my M2P at the beginning I saw the pictures then it becomes black, I bring back the drone and start again same thing happen then Drone Deploy crash on my mobile I continue the work with DJI Go app.
I flew two weeks before in the extrême North of Canada with my M2P and everything went well, i dont understand

Only one app running? They will not work when both are running concurrently. The GO app is notorious for that.

Only one app running? They will not work when both are running concurrently. The GO app is notorious for that.
That’s not true in my case. They worked fine when I had both apps running with my Mavic 1. This problem is only happening with my Mavic 2. I’ve tried it with and without the DJI app running at the same time and it doesn’t work in either case.

Reactions: Jullie
Like Rick said I never encounter any problem and I always have the 2 app working together.
I flew 2 Weeks ago with the M2P and everything was fine I use the live map option and all went well so this is not something with the M2P only difference I notice is the temperature was super cold and I didn’t have WiFi connection

You could have weird intermittent interactions between the two programs. Kill all programs on your iPad before using it for a drone flight, then try using Drone Deploy by itself.

This happens to me as well. I looked on the Pix4D forum and one of their staff mentioned that the camera view is not currently compatible with the M2P. Let’s hope someone more important than myself gives them a nudge to push an update to fix this issue.

It seems like disconnecting and connecting (maybe a couple of times) solves it, but that is not acceptable. There is also a forum on DroneDeploy with threads pertaining specifically to this. It happened with the previous DJI SDK and DroneDeploy's new interface. Pix4D just started having the problem out of the blue so I don't know how there software has been configured to deal with the latest updates.

Also information on laggy performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM