Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone photography using digital art for business

AH-1G

Reaction score
Website
digitalphotographypainting.weebly.com
I have been experimenting with with photography converting into art for a little over 11 months.
Using several software to finish a project, one does stand out more than any other at this time, and that is Dynamic Auto-Painter Software.
I still process the finished product using PS and CyberLink after the fact.
I've been able to establish a business make a few dollars, however my newest client will be a resort in which they will purchase smaller prints, post card sizes and allow me to put my larger paintings on consignment.
I print using my Epson 15000 printer where I'm capable printing as large as 13"x19".

I'm not anyway affiliated with this company, this information for you artist looking for another avenue to show your skills.

I use Heavyweight Fine Art Paper, Palo Duro Smooth Rag 310Lbs.

Made from 100% cotton rag, Palo Duro Smooth Rag 310 gives you the classic look of a fine photographic art print. The surface adds just the right amount of texture to your print and will not distract from the details you worked so hard to capture. This OBA-free archival paper is ideal for museum quality and conservation grade prints.

Museum Grade - This means a museum curator would be comfortable putting this paper on display. The keys to museum quality are 100% cotton fiber, acid-free, lignin-free, and optical brightener (OBA) free. OBAs are chemicals used to make paper bright white.

I used this specific format for the painting called "Dynamic Glamor_Ultra_Detail on oil canvas".
There are 55 different painting options, from Vangogh, Cammille and many more.

Here again, be creative, market yourself and show what others don't have.
Three of these pics using my Nikon cameraYUN00004.mp4_000166240_DAP_(Ultra_Detail)-Oil-Canvas.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC8591-AM_DAP_Watercolor-web.jpg
    _DSC8591-AM_DAP_Watercolor-web.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Black-Bellied-Whistling-Duck-cl-signature-web.jpg
    Black-Bellied-Whistling-Duck-cl-signature-web.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 84
  • _DSC9999_DAP_Pencil-clsg-web.jpg
    _DSC9999_DAP_Pencil-clsg-web.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE this work. I was going to PM you and see if you're share more of your process.

Reactions: AH-1G
I’m not much of an artist but Very familiar with PS And Lightroom. Do you find Dynamic Auto-Painter does things that PS filters can’t? PS has a huge amount of flexibility with its filters.

Last edited:
Not sure how I missed your original posts - but thanks for sharing - VERY IMPRESSIVE !!!!

Hi Love your work,just wondering how you frame your work,do you use glass in your frames and how do you price and market them.well done congrats on marketing your images not always an easy thing.
Regards

I have been experimenting with with photography converting into art for a little over 11 months.
Using several software to finish a project, one does stand out more than any other at this time, and that is Dynamic Auto-Painter Software.
I've been able to establish a business make a few dollars, however my newest client will be a resort in which they will purchase smaller prints, post card sizes and allow me to put my larger paintings on consignment.
I print using my Epson 15000 printer where I'm capable printing as large as 13"x19".

I'm not anyway affiliated with this company, this information for you artist looking for another avenue to show your skills.

Made from 100% cotton rag, Palo Duro Smooth Rag 310 gives you the classic look of a fine photographic art print. The surface adds just the right amount of texture to your print and will not distract from the details you worked so hard to capture. This OBA-free archival paper is ideal for museum quality and conservation grade prints.

Museum Grade - This means a museum curator would be comfortable putting this paper on display. The keys to museum quality are 100% cotton fiber, acid-free, lignin-free, and optical brightener (OBA) free. OBAs are chemicals used to make paper bright white.

I used this specific format for the painting called "Dynamic Glamor_Ultra_Detail on oil canvas".

Three of these pics using my Nikon cameraView attachment 2214
Hi

Hi love your work and would like to give it a try myself.How do you frame your work and do you use glass on your radio 310 paper or is there enough texture to do without.I was asleep wondering how you price and market your work.
Best regards.Keep up the excellent work.
Regards Bireland

Looks nice! Since you are doing that much photo manipulation and turning it into art rather than a true photo, it also gives you artistic license to edit and crop out elements that make the photos look cluttered, a plus for your clients who want aerial photos of their buildings. I find that often aerials can make places look junky with roof and neighborhood over the fence views you normally can’t see from the ground, And as it’s a photograph you can’t or shouldn’t edit those out very easily, if at all.

Reactions: BigAl07

Thanks for sharing this work and a bit of your process - do you market yourself outside of digital platforms? And what type of aerial work do you mostly do outside of this art business? Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing this work and a bit of your process - do you market yourself outside of digital platforms? And what type of aerial work do you mostly do outside of this art business? Thanks again.
And what type of aerial work do you mostly do outside of this art business?...Yes, Aerial's of stand alone businesses, and now getting back into aerial construction photography.

Attachments

• 75e.jpg
    75e.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • YUN_B.MP4_SG2 -.jpg
    YUN_B.MP4_SG2 -.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Really love the work that everyone has been showing here, inspired me to step out and do a posting.
Generally, I do photo touch ups but once in a while I find some time and I get to play around with my own work. When going beyond photo clean up, I'm still learning and playing with a couple of different packages. but I like to think I can turn out some nice pieces once in a while.
These are two of my favorites, but I'm also a bit biased. The first I call Tiny Town, it's a shot of the neighborhood behind mine, and the second I call Sunset at Sister Bay

Attachments

• DJI_0009-ToyTown.jpg
    DJI_0009-ToyTown.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 3
  • 20190727_195615b.jpg
    20190727_195615b.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members