Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

editing cost

straitin

Reaction score
Hi All
Very new to this so please forgive any dumb questions, i have been asked to do a fly around for a domestic building and some photo's of building, they have asked for editing as a separate price, but how would i price this without knowing what they want, is a hour rate the way to go?

Reactions: Jomor
Technically if it was a wedding or some sort of "beauty" shot then separate the price, but in this case I would package it up with some agreed expectation.
Thanks, will contact client and see if they can be more specific.

Also, will this be a one time contract or progressive?
Some clients has a Saks Fifth Avenue taste, with a Walmart budget. Check to see how much other operators in your area are charging, and do not price your services lower than your competitors.

Reactions: PatR
Also, will this be a one time contract or progressive?
Some clients has a Saks Fifth Avenue taste, with a Walmart budget. Check to see how much other operators in your area are charging, and do not price your services lower than your competitors.
Thank you, that's good advice, i have been back in touch with client (who only wants to communicate via text) and i get the impression he or she is only interested in finding out my costs so at this stage i am letting it lie and intend not to do anything. I understand about Champagne taste on a beer budget, i did ask about ongoing work but they only talk around it and can give me nothing specific about the job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM