Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Energy Drone & Robotics Global Gathering

PWidmayer

Reaction score
Website
widdrone.wixsite.com
Anyone attending the Energy Drone & Robotics Global Gathering? I just received an email today to upgrade my free registration to free all access pass. This should be interesting. After I attended the PA Commercial and Public Safety Symposium and made a lot of contacts. I hope the Energy event proves as fruitful. November 10-12. Hope to see some of you there.

Reactions: safetypro
Hello "P", I've been attending for the last 5 years or so. It's a good forum focused on energy sector (power, pipeline, Oil and Gas). Lots of participation from leading service providers, manufacturers as well as customers. Sean Guerre and staff do a great job. I also hold a seat on EDR's advisory board. Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Question for you: was there any specific information you were interested to hear about or learn about? (platform, payload/sensors, use case, regulatory, etc.)?
Any recommendations to help make the this event more meaningful for you?

Anyone attending the Energy Drone & Robotics Global Gathering? I just received an email today to upgrade my free registration to free all access pass. This should be interesting. After I attended the PA Commercial and Public Safety Symposium and made a lot of contacts. I hope the Energy event proves as fruitful. November 10-12. Hope to see some of you there.
Thanks for placing this in the forum. Just subscribed to their newsletter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy