Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Enterprise UAS Platform Manufacturer List?

Nitz

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list or know a website that lists all the enterprise/industrial UAS platform manufacturers?

I'm are getting word from the top that I need to begin looking for other manufacturers for our UAS fleet that are not built/designed in china. If in the event that we need to ground our DJI fleet, I need to have an alternative ready to go with costing.

Does anyone have a list or know a website that lists all the enterprise/industrial UAS platform manufacturers?

I'm are getting word from the top that I need to begin looking for other manufacturers for our UAS fleet that are not built/designed in china. If in the event that we need to ground our DJI fleet, I need to have an alternative ready to go with costing.

I seriously doubt you will get all in one list but I can start it for you.

Was Pulse Aerospace before it got gobbled up. Look at the Vapor line of remote helos. Expensive but really capable.

One VTOL fixed wing solution. Capable mid-range on expense

Just discovered this UK firm a couple of weeks ago. One variant flies the RouteScene Lidar unit that I am very interested in.

We could start one here. I've been testing a wiki platform on some of the other sites for this type of content.

Just discovered this UK firm a couple of weeks ago. One variant flies the RouteScene Lidar unit that I am very interested in.

Just a PSA, Addictive RC in Arizona was and may still be a Vulcan dealer. I built up a 1200mm Vulcan frame in mid to late 2014. Max gross design weight was 55lbs and it flew lightly at 45lbs. It’s still fully operable. Their frames are durable.

Last edited:
We could start one here. I've been testing a wiki platform on some of the other sites for this type of content.
I'd be happy to help with this. I'll be doing a lot of the research anyway for work, so if it could be useful for others to build on or provide feedback it would be great.

Reactions: R Martin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gstrick1215