Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Everyone who attended DSAR 9-28-19 in Clyde, check in here.

Johnny C!

Reaction score
Let's make further contact here & continue discussions
for upcoming events & gatherings.

I had a great time. Kudo's to Allen, Mani & Bob.
Thanks to the ladies who helped with the food
& hospitality. It was great meeting & talking
with everyone.

Tell the MASH crew thanks for letting us have
the field today. It was a great venue.

Everyone feel free to post up photo's from today,
as well.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You to all that made this happen. It was a great learning experience tying in my skills with how they relate to SAR.

For a one day event I didn't feel like I was waiting around for my turn to practice maneuvers. The hospitality was top notch and the location was perfect. Thanks to MASH and donations made by all the local companies.

I look forward to the next event.

Reactions: JDSimpson
Thank you both for your kind words. We sincerely hope you took a lot of information away that you can now use to build upon going forward.

Thank you for coming out to train with us. We "Special Ordered" those dual rainbows just for this group LOL!

Reactions: JDSimpson
A big thank you to Bob, Allen and Mani for making the training day informative and productive. I would also like to thank the gals who helped make the training day happen and continued working throughout the day to ensure a successful gathering.

I believe the training day provided me the chance to learn what I didn’t know plus gave me the knowledge to continue to hone/improve my SAR skills.

Also a great big thank you to all the MASH folks who participated in the training and who also allowed us to use their facility. Great Place!

Regards,
JD

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for conducting this training. I look forward to future events.

Thank you Al, Bob and Mani for providing really good training. I'm looking forward to the next training in Huntsville. And thank you to the ladies who provided such great administrative and logistical support. It was really worth the trip. I'm glad I had a chance to meet and fly with everyone.

Here's a link to the Hangar 360 panorama I took of the airfield (the red hoodie is still there):

Last edited:
Thanks to all that put this together, It was great to have everyone come to our field to learn & fly with us. Loved meeting Drone Pilots from all over. All the instructors were good & the ladies that worked hard on getting us all fed. Now working on my Part 107 Wew !!!

Myron Mash member

Thanks to all who organized this event! It was great to meet everyone and get in some great training. Looking forward to getting together soon with anyone local.

Myron & Allison thank you for your kind words and for joining us for the training.

I hope to work up a 107.29 (Daylight Waiver) course in the next few months like the one @rcdancer is putting together for Alabama.

Allen

Wow! What a great time at the training in Clyde! Thanks so much for everyone who put this together. It was like coming home, as everyone was so nice and above all willing to share information and advice. I also loved the fact that everybody was humble and willing to help. Excellent!

Had a great time learning and meeting everyone. Do we have any pics yet like the one with everyone in the air or the rainbow. Would like to add them to the video it took and put a shot clip together to share

Doc Mani also said he wished we would share more with the group....So I am in the process or building a ground station for IC use as well as additional eyes on the screen when flying missions. Looks like all the parts arrived today. will try to build out this weekend and share with all. Stay tuned.

We sure do have more pics. Let me get them uploaded to my cloud server and I'll share a link. Rob is going to create a "Gallery" for the event on the DSAR website and they will be there also.

Reactions: SanCap
22" lcd panel successfully and securely mounted to case cover and online with standalone power source. Will do some cable management tonight and battery testing before providing a doc with all parts listed and my mistakes so you can avoid them :). Price for everything comes in at $390.00.

PS to get my 4Pro online for SAR live monitoring, I think I have to install the P4 controller DJI upgrade kit to add HDMI output I think?? $125. Unless someone has another idea. Using iPad Pro Mini for screen

Attachments

• IC_Monitor.jpg
    IC_Monitor.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905