Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Exynaero VS Skydio x10

Refract

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten to try any of these two drone solutions out? I'm currently in the process of deciding which would better fit my needs for infrastructure photogrammetry, but cannot find any convincing arguments for either or.

I realize they are both relatively new and not much data is out yet as to real-world performance, but I'm asking in case anybody here has experience with them.

Cheers.

I was starting to look at the Skidoo 10. Bill Kyle has a short video on YouTube, but will have a more in depth review when he gets a test unit. I am looking for a Blue drone, but starting price on the X10 is $22k. Not familiar with the Exynaero.
Link to video.

Enthusiastic, but nothing more than I can get from their brochure. Skydio didn't just get out of the consumer market. They reduced functionality for those of us who used it for business by closing their software. I can no longer use Dronedeploy with it, which is what I used with it for roof capture. I don't do enough of it to use their enterprise software, which last time I checked, was way up there price wise. I was rooting for them as a company, but seeing what they are doing to eliminate competition through lawmakers, screw them. I don't like DJI either, but their business model has already said screw you to me.

Reactions: Refract
They reduced functionality for those of us who used it for business by closing their software. I can no longer use Dronedeploy with it, which is what I used with it for roof capture
That's a useful piece of information, I'm in the same boat. Guess the choice is clear then...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roy thellmann