Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FAA Email/Questionnaire This Week

rolling56

Reaction score
Did any of you get the email from the FAA this week? I did and answered their questions. Seems the FAA might do some kind of a change in sky traffic for upcoming drone deliveries? Not sure but that's what I got from it. The newest, latest, greatest and largest Amazon facility is near in Republic Missouri and they might be using drone deliveries for the Springfield Missouri area possibly soon.

Reactions: BigAl07
Got it myself, I’m hoping it has to do with impending government spending - would like to see more funding to expand FAA staffing. Manual authorizations shouldn’t take as long as they do in an industry that’s generally so advanced.

Reactions: rolling56
Got it myself, I’m hoping it has to do with impending government spending - would like to see more funding to expand FAA staffing. Manual authorizations shouldn’t take as long as they do in an industry that’s generally so advanced.
Well I'm sure there will be money involved. I guess only a few of us got the email? with 1 like and your reply only. Oh well was curious. Thank you for the reply.

My guess is that only people in Missouri got it.

I'm in Missouri and I did not get it. ( even checked my spam folder)
But maybe not everybody. You not getting it doesn’t exclude the fact that may be only people in Missouri get it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM