Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

First Condo Promo Video

Nice work. My only observation is the very opening title. It’s shame you didn’t split the words, rather than the screen - a little bit of the ‘L’ from links goes left, would have been better not to have done that imho... other than that, nice flying!

Cheers,
Martin.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
In forums, such as these, there are members with extensive knowledge and experience in varied topics. When I post a video or a statement I anticipate, and hope for, that there may be some nit picking. It is an opportunity to learn a new technique, receive ideas that I might not have ever considered and grow in my abilities. If I posted and never received any type of input I would never know if my work was perceived as quality or garbage. If one commentator noticed something that I could improve, no matter how insignificant the change might be, it means my next effort will be better.

I really appreciate everybody being honest.

I come here for feedback and suggestions, and y'all came through.

Have a great day everybody, hope to have another one for you guys soon!

Reactions: BigAl07 and Red90
Nice work, It looks like you have lots of great clips to work with. I will offer my opinion. Maybe you have to many speed ramps, if you can not show what you want to show in a few seconds, break up the clip and show the other part of it in another section of the video. Try to get a bit closer, in the opening scene I wasn't sure where or what the subject was. Remove any and all scenes that show a moldy roof or rooftop air conditioners, no one wants to see that. If the client is happy all is good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC