Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

first job question (noobie)

johnsctt78

Reaction score
hi guys
i joined droners.io to test the waters and try to get my feet wet,amazingly i was offered a job to bid locally to me the next day,the description of the job is in the attachment,i get the in RAWformat,but the client wants ground photos?,am i reding into this wrong as photos taken from a handheld camera or using the drone to to ground photos from altitude?
this is my first bid and just dont want to put a foot in my mouth in my development.

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 66
Contact the client for more info.

I am not familiar with real estate, but to get your feet wet, and possibilities of networking, why not? The compensation is not a whole lot, but it’s a good start, and have fun with it.

Reactions: johnsctt78
We usually shoot DSLR for Ground Photos but you'll want to contact them to get more information as to what they require. The drone isn't always the best (or right) tool for the job. Be sure you have several tools in your box.

hi guys
i joined droners.io to test the waters and try to get my feet wet,amazingly i was offered a job to bid locally to me the next day,the description of the job is in the attachment,i get the in RAWformat,but the client wants ground photos?,am i reding into this wrong as photos taken from a handheld camera or using the drone to to ground photos from altitude?
this is my first bid and just dont want to put a foot in my mouth in my development.
photos taken from a handheld camera

I think if the drone is in your car, you can still log flight time :) Congrats on winning the bid. I've bid on many jobs, but always seems to go to someone else

When ever I get a request for ground photos, it means they want high quality photos from a DSLR high quality camera. Shooting in the raw gives the end user more flexibility when editing the photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164