Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Flight control apps

Bad Karma

Reaction score
for you guys flying DJI products, what flight control apps are you using and why? I'm currently flying on DJI GO4 on the 5.5 Crystalsky but will be trying Lichti when my Mini 4 arrives. Any others I should be aware of or looking at?

I seem to bounce between Litchi, the DJI GO (inspire 1), and DJI GO 4 (phantom 4). I always keep Litchi on hand for those times when the DJI apps start bugging up, typically after updates etc.

How about VR goggles and Litchi? Anyone gone there or do I need to go first?

Or, if you are flying a 3DR Solo, Solex is awesome and the developer is here in the US, is constantly refining and improving the app and is available via Facebook and email for comments or questions.

Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.:oops:

Do Litchi or Autopilot allow autonomous flight? For example, automatic takeoff, go to a waypoint, then land automatically?

Thanks in advance...

I fly Litchi several times a week. I always launch the aircraft, load the flight and once the mission is over I manually fly the aircraft. But I am pretty sure Auto Land is an option you can build into the mission.

I fly Litchi several times a week. I always launch the aircraft, load the flight and once the mission is over I manually fly the aircraft. But I am pretty sure Auto Land is an option you can build into the mission.
It is, you have several options upon mission completion. Land, RTH, return to waypoint 1.

Do Litchi or Autopilot allow autonomous flight? For example, automatic takeoff, go to a waypoint, then land automatically?

Thanks in advance...
I haven't tried Autopilot shooter, but Litchi is great. I debated for awhile on getting it, fearing it being too complicated. It is very close to DJI Go as far as aesthetics, but has way more features/options. Its around $24 in the app store. Ive seen they have it for Android also but I haven't gotten that one.
It does have autonomous flight.

I use Kittyhawk.io. Everything in one package it does have autonomous flight programm8ng but I have never used it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM