Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Flight Log Syncing Between Apps

drummingchevy

Reaction score
I have begun using Kittyhawk to track my flights and aircraft and batteries. I have noticed that my flights with other apps (DroneDeploy, Pix4DMapper, Skywatch) don't sync with my DJI records in the Go app so they never make it to my Kittyhawk account. Is there a way to get the flight records from the non-DJI apps and get them into my DJI account and my Kittyhawk account?

Also, for those of you who keep a pilot logbook by printing out flight records, how do you do this? Do you download the flight records from DJI and copy to an Excel sheet, or is there a better method?

Thanks!

I have begun using Kittyhawk to track my flights and aircraft and batteries. I have noticed that my flights with other apps (DroneDeploy, Pix4DMapper, Skywatch) don't sync with my DJI records in the Go app so they never make it to my Kittyhawk account. Is there a way to get the flight records from the non-DJI apps and get them into my DJI account and my Kittyhawk account?

Also, for those of you who keep a pilot logbook by printing out flight records, how do you do this? Do you download the flight records from DJI and copy to an Excel sheet, or is there a better method?

Thanks!
I do not know for kittyhawk but Dronelogbook allows me to record my flights, to track my batteries and other hardware. I can also publish annual reports for the authorities. The flights (very complete with traces in 3D vision) is recorded by dragging and dropping the log files of flights from different flight planners (Yunnec, DJI, Parrot, Pix4dcapture, Autel and much more). Take a look, there is a free version already well complete.
Regards.

I use AirData to log my activities. It supports manual updates when you are flying an unsupported app. Check Kittyhawk for a Log Import feature.

I've got a very easy solution, pencil and log book. Example, mapping takes 38 minutes and three batteries, so I have three take off and landing, and my flight time. Same with Litche or any other app your using. I do my battery surveys the same way, but then put them on Excel.

Same thing with maintenance and inspections, pencil works great, just keep it sharp.
To me is is much easier to just open up the log book at the end of each flight and jot down the info.

PS: somebody is going to say, why three batteries, I only run my batteries down to 30%, or about 14 minutes of flight time on the I2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164