Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Flying News in Phoenix

Rod Haberer

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rod Haberer with FOX-10 News in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate two DJI Inspire-2 Drones, a Mavic Pro and an old Phantom-1 with a go-pro camera. And we are FAA licensed commercial pilots...flying under part 107 rules.
I also have a personal Phantom-2 with a "Black Screen of Death" problem with video return. Can anyone recommend a forum that has a fix for this problem? Thanks.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Thanks. Phoenix is an interesting place to fly commercial drones right now, because they have opened most of the downtown area to commercial drone flights using the new LAANC instant approval system through the AIRMAP app. So far, it has worked very well. We can fly in most class B airspace in Phoenix except for a small area immediately adjacent to Sky Harbor Airport...at restricted altitudes of 100, 200 or 300 feet. We've flown under the system several times now, and got instant approval every time. Works great.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hi, I'm Rod Haberer with FOX-10 News in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate two DJI Inspire-2 Drones, a Mavic Pro and an old Phantom-1 with a go-pro camera. And we are FAA licensed commercial pilots...flying under part 107 rules.
I also have a personal Phantom-2 with a "Black Screen of Death" problem with video return. Can anyone recommend a forum that has a fix for this problem? Thanks.
Have you checked your antenna on the bird, may have come loose?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM