Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Flying Over People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave? Don't do that. One of the down sides of the written word is the inability to convey intent w/o the benefit of tone and facial expressions. I've pi--d off plenty of people here and have gotten upset at others but guess what? We all get over it. This forum is a great resource, hang around.

I know I’ve pulled your chain a time or three and I’d like to think you know we’re on the same side despite differences in our histories.

If you’ll forgive me, I don’t know what the :p symbol represents. I’m not up on keyboard short hand. Knowing significantly impacts future interactions, as does not knowing.

Edit
Well shucks, seems I’ve answered the question as me inputting the keystrokes generated a smiley when your post failed to. My apologies for my ignorance[emoji44]

If you’ll forgive me, I don’t know what the :p symbol represents. I’m not up on keyboard short hand. Knowing significantly impacts future interactions, as does not knowing.

Edit
Well shucks, seems I’ve answered the question as me inputting the keystrokes generated a smiley when your post failed to. My apologies for my ignorance[emoji44]
I was trying, and failing, to be funny.

Great plan but the computer foiled execution. Didn’t help it took me two tries to figure it out.

Also at play was once upon a time a guy I worked with told me pretty much the same and meant it. For the next 10 years we worked together periodically respecting what each could do to achieve a common goal but without any camaraderie to take the edges off the endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91