Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

For all those young athletes looking for unique video angles

SoccerGuy

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my niche is video for young people in sports - specifically soccer. In addition to droning, I am a full time soccer coach/director with over 300 hours worth of certification courses. I am especially interested to determine how to best leverage drones to serve families with aspiring young athletes.

My home is St. Paul, MN, but I also occasionally visit:
- East Iowa
- Dallas, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Paris, France
- Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Cabo, Mexico

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Thanks for the intros everybody. Are any of you familiar with like-minded commercial drone operators – involved in sport? I would love to form a group that has similar objectives. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the intros everybody. Are any of you familiar with like-minded commercial drone operators – involved in sport? I would love to form a group that has similar objectives. Thanks for the feedback.

I am not. Actually I tend to stray away from anything like that simply because it doesn't fit into my business model and we go out of our way to stay as far away from people as we can. I think there is a niche/need for this type of work it just doesn't fit into our portfolio.

Hi everybody, my niche is video for young people in sports - specifically soccer. In addition to droning, I am a full time soccer coach/director with over 300 hours worth of certification courses. I am especially interested to determine how to best leverage drones to serve families with aspiring young athletes.

My home is St. Paul, MN, but I also occasionally visit:
- East Iowa
- Dallas, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Paris, France
- Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Cabo, Mexico

Thanks for reading!
Good idea SG, Soccor is also large sport here in Florida and practically year round. What legal issues, if any do you have when photographing events with young kids.
I know schools are taboo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy