Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Fourth wing vireo

Woogie

Reaction score
I got this unit from a friends family, and the business that they work for. I got the unit not flying as the batteries were dead and unable to be charged. I did open one of the battery packs to see if I couldn't fix with a new battery, but didn't test the systems out. The batteries appear to be hobby grade soldered into a custom plug for the drone.

As far as I can tell it has a 900mw wifi reciever, Lockheed Martin gps unit, RGB-NIR dual camera unit. It has two batteries , again both are dead but can be replaced with new packs soldered into the board.

Not sure what this is worth or if it works honestly. Thinking it my be a parts unit or a project for someone. The company, that my friends parents work at, has the unit running while they had it at their shop. They found it easier to use other systems and the vireo was left in its package unused.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I am more than willing to get any pictures or anything else.

I would be interested. Controller, case, etcetra comes with? Can I see pics?

I got this unit from a friends family, and the business that they work for. I got the unit not flying as the batteries were dead and unable to be charged. I did open one of the battery packs to see if I couldn't fix with a new battery, but didn't test the systems out. The batteries appear to be hobby grade soldered into a custom plug for the drone.

As far as I can tell it has a 900mw wifi reciever, Lockheed Martin gps unit, RGB-NIR dual camera unit. It has two batteries , again both are dead but can be replaced with new packs soldered into the board.

Not sure what this is worth or if it works honestly. Thinking it my be a parts unit or a project for someone. The company, that my friends parents work at, has the unit running while they had it at their shop. They found it easier to use other systems and the vireo was left in its package unused.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I am more than willing to get any pictures or anything else.
Hi,

I was wondering what became of the vireo? I recently acquired one unit with similar story of dead batteries. So am looking for information on the battery specs to see what replacement lipo packs i can buy and solder into onto the dead battery’s circuitry?

Also any other info on the safe and productive use of the vireo would be great help thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905